Monday, January 13, 2014

New Year, New Website

Well, I have already started work on one of my New Year's resolutions - keeping our website up to date! We have completely renovated our site… and added the ability to actually purchase fabric and merchandise - and sign up for classes - online. It's a major overhaul, one that has taken a lot of effort, but the upside is, it is forcing us to become better organized. Watch for more classes, and more variety! Speaking of classes, let us know what you're interested in! Stop in or email us, we'd love to hear from you.
I always seem to have 5 our 6 projects I'm working on - using different techniques. I'm in the middle of working on the January block of Bertie's Year… something about this project is just adorable. I usually blanket stitch my wool appliqués, but Bertie's designer, Bonnie Sullivan, suggested whip stitching the edges. And I like it.
Hoping to finish this one tonight… so I can start on February. I'll post it once I start.
Check out the website when you have a chance - let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment